You can buy the antminer t17 here.
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 42TH/s ±5%, with psu
- Power Consumption: 2200W ±10%,Extremely Efficient Bitcoin / Bitcoin Cash Miner
- Built-in web management portal, build-in power supply
- Please be aware that it does not accept return and refund, the manufacturer will provide warranty for 180 days,if you return within 20 days, we will charge 40% restock fee.
- More USED Miners and hosting service available.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Antiminer T17 is a minor model of Antminer S17 and of the 17th Bitmain edition. By the 2019, this edition is the most energy-saving one.
Price with power supply without delivery, price with delivery should be specified with manager.
ASIC miners of the “T” series from Bitmain are considered budget options. The price usually corresponds to the performance, but in the AntMiner T17, the manufacturer has additionally upgraded the heat sink system, increasing its efficiency by 50%.
This factor, together with the acceleration of the hashing speed to 50 TH/s, makes the model ideal for “price – performance” ratio in this series. According to these parameters, the T17 is significantly superior to the S17 Pro options with a 56TH/s hashrate.
Antminer T17 Advantages
- Low cost
- Availability of service – Bitmain has a wide network of service centers
- Energy efficiency provided by the latest 7-nm processor and a two-tube cooling system with a reduced gap plus 4 fans
Antminer T17 Disadvantages
At the first stages of operation, there were problems with the equipment reaching its rated power due to incomplete activation of chips on all boards. Make sure that the firmware is up-to-date before starting mining to avoid such problems.